REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2013 IS NOW OPEN!
Remember, at Camp Poyntelle Lewis Village, one price covers all the fun!
TO ENROLL ON-LINE:
Just follow the steps below and have your credit card ready to make your initial installment. Notice the procedure is different for campers who have previously registered online.
Your reservation is NOT guaranteed without an initial payment.
If you wish to pay by check instead of credit card, you can either register “By Mail” [use the link that's already on your site] or “By Phone” [Use the link that's already on your site]. Simply click on the option you would like.
To register, you must have an account (a username and password).
To set up a new account, click on the button below.
- On the page that pops up, create a Username and Password. *Keep these for future reference.
- Then fill out YOUR name and contact information (not your child’s).
- From there, you will see instructions on how to complete registration.
Once you register, new campers are eligible for a $1000 grant from OneHappyCamper.org, a program of the Foundation for Jewish Camp.
To login using an existing account (for all returning campers):
- To access your account, you must type in a username & password
- Your username & password follows the code below (you can change this later):
- Username: first two letters of camper’s first name + first two letters of camper’s last name + zip code + pyn
- Password: camper’s last name
*If you have more than one child attend camp in the past, use the oldest camper’s information:
- For example: Samantha Johnson, zip code 11222
- Username: sajo11222pyn
- Password: johnson
IMPORTANT: If your Username and/or Password do NOT work, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER/NEW ACCOUNT! Call the camp office and we will promptly provide you with your Username and Password. Thank you!
Click here to access your existing account
To register with a check: You can register online with the above instructions and send in a check.